Is a mutual fund that you invest monthly a treasure under the sea?


Turn future anxiety into money.
The vague anxiety is resolved.
Mutual funds, which are invested monthly, are a means to eliminate the anxiety of a capitalist society.

I was a person with a high time discount rate.
I prioritized the fun that I have now and put off all the problems I had.
It was embarrassing to show sloppy parents as the child grew up.
When I thought I should be more trustworthy, my boss recommended a self-development book.
By chance, I was able to escape from life with a high time discount rate.
It was about ten years ago.

I didn't know the time discount rate at that time, but after that, I was able to save money relatively quickly.
Thanks to the self-development book I mentioned earlier.
Initially, I was particular about money, so it was not a pain to do complicated procedures such as opening an account and deduction.
However, the investment amount was minimal at first.
I started at 3000 yen.
Now that I'm paying 20% ​​of my monthly income, I think it's evolving.

Even if I say I invest 20% of my monthly income, there are times when I'm in the red for a few months.
I think it is inevitable because the school expenses for children will rise.

University tuition costs about $10,000 per year.
It's costly to pay all at once, so I'm wondering if you should pay with an education loan or a lump sum.
This time I was interested in paying $10,000 at once, so I chose an educational loan, but I asked myself why I couldn't use it because I saved it for my child's education.

Education loans have a low-interest rate of around 2%, so I think it's okay to offset them with mutual funds, but if the money you save only hedges future risks, I won't spend it for life.

The money I invest in a mutual fund each month may be an undersea treasure that knows where it is sinking.
You can use it if you want to lift it, but it cannot be used because it takes time.
However, since I have the treasure, I think I can live with peace of mind every day.

Recently, the stock price has plummeted due to the impact of COVID-19.
Until then, I used to see how many treasures were on the ocean floor every day.
I was washed away by the sea and went somewhere.
I don't know where it is, but I was looking for it.
At that time, I realized that it was somewhere in the sea, so let's search again when necessary.

I have been investing in mutual funds every month for ten years.
I feel that money anxiety has been resolved.
This effect is impressive.
Now you can focus on what you want to do.

I would probably not use the treasures that sank to the bottom of the sea, and I would give the children a treasure map, but I think it's better than insurance.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete