How much do you buy for an hour?


I like converting everything to money.
I was doing a risk assessment when I was involved in information security management.
In risk assessment, information assets are priced.
Many things can be easily calculated if they are calculated, and those that are priceless, but if you are not sure, estimate the approximate amount.
ALE (annual loss expectancy) is calculated by multiplying the probability of risk manifestation by the frequency of occurrence in each year.
If you do not know this amount, you will not be able to bear the cost of information security, so this is an essential calculation.
So I love to analyze cost-benefit.

Even in my personal life, I always consider cost-effectiveness as an element of cost versus time + happiness.
Even if the cost is high, I am willing to pay as long as the time effect is high and the happiness increases.
The latest trends are donations and social tipping.
It's cheap, fast, and has max happiness at the moment.
On the other hand, we do our best to avoid expensive, time-consuming, and low in happiness.
A typical example is a company drinking party.
And difficult to judge is that it is cheap but time-consuming and that it is costly but not time-consuming.
This can only be measured by happiness, but it isn't easy.

The idea that comes out here is that "I decide my temporary hourly wage."

And, my real hourly wage, I calculated it in Excel after a long time.
Overtime was about one hour per day, and the hourly wage was 3,300 yen.
I was surprised that it was unexpectedly expensive.

It means that a provisional hourly wage can be used, but I don't think it's 6,000 yen like Kazuyo Katsuma.
I may be doing something inefficient in time, but I'm happy with my current salary, and I'm not sure what to do to say 6,000 yen per hour.
How much can I pay if I am asked, "I will give you one hour, how much can I pay?"

Well, it's no good because I don't add value for my hour.

I feel that there is infinite time in my heart.
It means that he hadn't had a significant illness, and he lived without much trouble.
I don't feel that the value of time will increase unless I decide when to die.

Today I would like to think about some ways to make the hourly wage 6,000 yen.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

Make your goals concrete

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)