Improve your sensitivity to numbers


I understand why I wouldn't say I like numbers.

It may have low sensitivity.

Still, I don't hate math, and sometimes I teach.


*


Don't worry about short-term results

It is a compound interest effect, but it is a very rough number, but if the yield is 5%, the profit is about 30% in 5 years, about 60% in 10 years, nearly 100% in 15 years, how much in 20 years, It will be 165%.

By the way, I feel that it has been increasing for about five years since I started buying investment trusts using the dollar-cost averaging method.

I try various things, but I feel that the results are not very effective.

If you think about it, I've only been doing this for a few months, so that's obvious.

If I start it, I would like to continue working for five years.


Longing for Hot Cook, water ovens, breadmaker

I want it, but I can't buy it.

It's expensive, but if you use it every day, the price per day isn't too high.

But deep inside my heart, the other person is saying.

"Do you use it every day? Can you keep cooking properly?"

I argue, "I'm supposed to use it every day," but it's not convincing.


Sufficient sleep is the first step to success

By the way, I no longer stay up late.

For the past year or so, I started to sleep at midnight at the latest.

We learned about the importance of sleep in our March 2019 online community newsletter.

Before that, my brain was often inactive due to lack of sleep, but now I am improving, and my personality is positive.


Mathematics and my father's scolding will work later

What is math useful for? Is often asked by students.

I mainly teach computer science, but I am also teaching electronics due to a lack of workforce.

The problem is the students who are not good at differentiation and integration.

Even so, I will patiently teach you, but I usually hear a word from graduation.


"Math is important."


I've said it from the beginning, but I think it's hard to understand the importance of studying it all.


*


I think my low sensitivity to numbers is due to slow calculations.

I've left it on the computer for a long time.

When I buy a detergent, I am concerned about the distribution per gram of the regular package and the advantageous package, but I can not calculate it immediately.

It seems better to improve the sense of skin a little, such as changing to an easy-to-calculate number and calculating with an approximate number.


Japanese

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Make your goals concrete

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)