Make your goals concrete


I don't define Time-rich and Cash-rich.

If I continue to do this, I will not achieve your goals.

So I thought about my goals.


Time-rich and Cash-rich goals

  • Be able to set a schedule for my convenience
  • Be able to travel on weekdays
  • 8 hours of free time every day
  • Sleep 8 hours a day
  • Earn 10 million yen on my own


What I found by setting goals is that I cannot achieve it while working for a company.

And if I want it, it's not that much.

I don't have the confidence to make my own money.

So you have to build confidence first.


With the goal of Time-rich and Cash-rich, it is necessary to think carefully about what can be earned and how to improve my ability.


For the time being, all this is to train me, with the goal of five years from now.

I will continue to study IT and English with my current work, and I will firmly visualize my abilities.


These are the two things to do

  • Take the TOEIC test (L&R 800 points or higher + S&W challenge)
  • Take IT-related exams in English (OSCP, etc.)


There are two goals that I haven't been able to achieve, although I may not need to make them directly.

I feel like I can see something if I cross this wall.


Express my ability in numbers.


Don't look for excuses; give it a try. If that doesn't work, look for other things.

This cycle is necessary.

To aim for Time-rich and Cash-rich, I will make concrete on what to earn.


Japanese

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)