In return for altruism, self-satisfaction is OK


I've been studying for a week on "The Elephant in the Brain."
I am very calm that lies and egocentricity are human nature, and they are all together.

Up until now, I was worried that I was the only one who was crazy, and when I saw someone full of altruistic heart, it was strange.
I often lie to myself to get along with others, and I've been worried about this all the time.

I have maintained my marital relationship through my self-deception.
But when I couldn't put up with it and revealed the truth, the relationship got worse.
However, I think we have found a mutual compromise.
I can't say which one was better for now, but I would like to continue with the policy of not compromising without claiming.

What I want to do in the future is that I want to deepen my connection with society while being self-centered.
I have no altruism and no volunteer spirit.
The reason is that it seeks a reward.
So, if you're asking for a reward, I've thought that you shouldn't do it at all.

But this time, I realized that I was wrong in seeking this reward.
Rather than asking for a reward in return, it is something that makes you feel better; the point is that you are satisfied with self-satisfaction.
All I have to do is convince myself that I did a good thing today.
You insist that the other person react.
I think this will bring a little altruism and volunteerism to life.

Teach children who are poor and out of reach of what they can do.
It is sublime, but I feel like I can do it if I am happy with my self-satisfaction.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete