Create an index in the brain



"What should I look for when such a thing is said?"

I forgot how many years ago, but I asked the students.
Nowadays, when you search on Google, you can get answers, so studying doesn't mean anything.
This answer is that.
It was a half-joking question, but I felt that the students understood the essence of their study to some extent.

Search because I don't know anything.
However, they often don't understand the meaning of the page that appears in the search results.
They got stuck there.

Then, when I asked if I should search further from there,

"There aren't one or two things I don't understand, many, many."

So what if you want to search for a lot of them?

"The teacher doesn't understand, I can see the results if I look it up, but there are many things that I do not know unless I have experienced it, even if I understand the meaning of the sentence, I do not understand why I say such a thing it is."

So what can you do to understand it?
There is a good way.

"Okay, I should read a book."

These stories tell us that you can't use technology without minimal knowledge to search.

It is impossible to remember everything by reading a book.
However, if you read a lot of books of various genres, there is something that can be mysteriously created in your brain.

That is the index.

I've been neglecting to read a lot of books these days, but I used to read a lot.
I was reading at least one book per day, and not only my favorite books also books I disliked and were not interested in a book.
This method allowed me to index the brain without prejudice.

I wanted a way to understand the world and what I didn't understand by searching by creating a lot of indexes.

This indexing is what keeps me going to university.
Now I am studying mathematics analysis, which has nothing to do with job or life.
It's really just exciting.

Create an index in the brain.

Now that you've searched for anything, you'll get results, but you'll have to guide yourself to the answer beyond that.
Instead of relying only on web searches, I'll keep reading to keep my brain indexed.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete