Working in the rich dad's country


The capital works, um, how good it sounds.

My vision is to use capital.


Dollar-cost averaging

I wondered what would happen at one time.

As of March, the valuation was minus 400,000 yen.

As of today, the valuation is plus 120,000 yen.

If I don't have the idea of ​​capital productivity that capital works, you probably sell quickly.


Company capital belongs to shareholders

Employees cannot take advantage of the company's capital productivity.

It's only natural to get wages as compensation for labor, but I feel something sad.

Where you streamline your work, you get more new jobs.

Still, if it's well evaluated, that's fine.

When it comes to capital, employees are sad.

The only way to become a rich dad is to get out of here.

Employee --> Self Employee --> Business Owner --> Investor

I have to climb the stairs.


Voice input is too easy

I think that voice input is the fastest method because I can input what is in my head in a short time.

But it certainly can't be used for work, rules decide it.

I wish I could use it; I can do more and more of my accumulated work.

Oh, I don't want to type the keyboard anymore.


I want to use IT more

The real problem is that we are overly constrained in how we use IT at work.

At work, I have to be conscious of security aspects, so it is unavoidable that I have less freedom.

Even so, that wall must be overcome, and I'm wondering why I'm trying to reduce my freedom and not increase my work for whatever reason.


GAFA and other companies in the "Extremistan" are clearing things like this and moving ahead.

I wonder if they are no longer dealing with companies in a "Mediocristan."


It is better to start a business as an individual, but if I still can't overcome the barrier, I thought there was always an option to work for a company in "Extremistan."


In any case, the barriers are incredibly high for me at the moment, but I wanted to work for a company that could freely use IT power, even if I had no capital.



Japanese

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete