Why can I sleep better on days when I don't exercise?


I'm not sure why.

I will wait for a while.


One of my recent worries is that I can't get deep sleep.

Here's what I did to improve my sleep environment:


  • Reduce caffeine.
  • Improve the sleeping environment.
  • Exercise as much as possible.
  • Get 7 or 8 hours of sleep if I can


Coffee is my favorite drink, so it would be a problem to say that I want to use less caffeine.

But lately, I try to drink decaffeinated coffee.

It's been almost a year since I tried to suppress caffeine, but I'm already used to it, and I'm not sure if it will work.


It isn't easy to improve the environment of the sleeping place.

I want to go to bed at 10 o'clock at the latest, but my wife and children are still awake.

I'm using an eye mask and earplugs for the time being.

It's been about a month since I started, but I feel it's working.


Exercise has done every other day.

I am doing a 10km run and muscle training.

I want to do it every day, but nowadays I go every other day because I can't afford to spend much time on weekdays and recover from muscle fatigue.


Sleep time has tended to decrease recently.

I can sleep for 7 to 8 hours only on weekends.

On weekdays, I sleep for about 6 hours.


What I think recently is that the refreshing feeling when waking up in the morning is higher on the next day when I do not exercise.


Exercise isn't just about sleeping, but it's still aimed at improving sleep quality.

I thought that those who are physically tired could get deep sleep,

In my case, I cannot say that.


My sleep time has been relatively low these days, so this may affect, but if I have taken 7 or 8 hours of sleep, my sleep quality has not improved as measured by Garmin.


I'm confused unlike theory,

I want to continue this life pattern for a while and find my conclusion.


Japanese

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete