What is a success as a parent


I have an intense obsession with money.
The environment in which I grew up was poor financially, and I could not tell my parents what I wanted to do.
When I went to high school, I didn't want to rely on my parents anymore, so I did a part-time job instead of club activities. 
Newspaper delivery in the morning, washing dishes at the restaurant in the evening.
I think I got about 50,000 yen monthly.
That's more than enough for high school students.

At that time, the only money needed was monthly tuition of about 10,000 yen and a snack.
I didn't have a part-time job for any purpose; I didn't want my parents to pay for it.
My purpose was to make money, so I don't think about how to use it.
So, of course, the extra money is wasted.
I get paid money every month, so my life has become more and more flashy.

Although I can save money as it is, I wanted to increase it, so I studied stocks.
I was already in the first year of high school and bought the Japan Company Handbook.
It was when Japan was in the midst of a bubble economy.
I studied a lot, but there was no way for high school students to invest, and investment did not come true.
Even when I was looking at the business conditions of various companies as a high school student, it seemed like I became an investor, and it was enjoyable.
For the most part, I didn't understand the meaning...

This is a really good time.
Even high school students can buy stocks.
Unfortunately, I taught my sons about the stock, but he showed no interest...
My sons don't seem interested in increasing money.

For me, my success as a parent is to keep my sons from worrying about money.
It may be an unreliable parent for my sons, but personally, it is a great success.
My obsession with money doesn't go away until I die.
If my sons can live without worrying about this, it may be delighted.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete