The next step is to create content that can increase access


It's been over two months since I started uploading to YouTube, but the number of accesses is still small.

If I continued posting, I had a slight hope that I could see it, but it was an illusion.

I'm getting tired of speaking practice, so I'm thinking of doing it a little seriously.


I started broadcasting audio on YouTube, but after trying it for about two months, I found that the number of access does not quickly increase.

Even if you listen to it, it will stop within a minute.

There are various causes, but what I can say is that the content is not meaningful.

I'm embarrassed to be self-satisfied.


First of all, for the YouTube title, at first, I used thumbnails that only the serial number could not be understood. (There was no thumbnail at the beginning)

It seems that the number of accesses has risen, although it is a little bit if I add something that can be understood by the subtitle.


Like YouTube, the blog isn't read much.

I'm just writing it up, I haven't set the persona, and it's a miscellaneous notebook.

I'm wondering if the persona settings are set around here will be different.


Like YouTube and blogs, it's hard to read unless the beginning is boring.

When I was looking for a way to make it easier to read, the advice was posted on a web page.


  1. Write the conclusion first.
  2. Write after deciding the other party
  3. Write after determining the number of paragraphs
  4. Give life to the first three lines

Since then, blog posts have heeded the beginning of writing.


Although it's been a little since then, I feel that the number of accesses is increasing.


If you inevitably increase the number of characters, it will be useless decoration. Still, in the first three lines, only 15 seconds, I will carefully select what I want to convey and try to write in a sentence that excites the reader's interest. 


Japanese

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete