Solve the problem by jogging



When I do things, I aim to kill two birds with one stone.
In the past, we sometimes aimed at it too much and failed.
I've been listening to audiobooks for a while now, but now I've stopped.

I run about 3000 kilometers a year, so that time is very long, and I want to make effective use of that time.
Reading is the same, and if you read a lot, it will take time.
At one point, I came up with the idea that I should do it together, and I've been doing it for 7 or 8 years.

However, I quit about a year ago.

The reason is that I felt like reading it, I didn't remember the contents of the book, and I thought that it was not very useful.
It's good when the book's content is interesting, but when it's boring, I often don't concentrate and think about other things.
This may be my personality, but I can't stay focused and think about something else.
Because of this, recently I've decided to enjoy running.

However, just running is not easy.
So I decided to play music according to my running tempo (BPM).
I think it's a common thing for runners to run in rhythm.

When I tried it, it had a surprising effect.
I'm focusing on running, but, strangely, I'm thinking about something else in my head, but I often come up with various ideas.
Of course, it's not all that day, and there are many ideas that I don't care about, but when I feel this pleasure, it makes it fun to run.

Perhaps the reason why celebrities such as Haruki Murakami keep running is to get ideas.
I think the compatibility between music and running is the best now.
In the book I recently found, Kelly McGonigal's "The Joy of Movement: How exercise helps us find happiness, hope, connection, and courage" seems to describe the relationship between music and movement, so I'll read it and study a little later.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete