Reading a self-development book I succeeded


At least ten years ago, I was in trouble with money every day.
I was in debt every month and gambling with that money.
After work, go to the tavern.
When I get a salary, I use it for repayment.
I think I had been married at the age of 27 and continued this cycle for about ten years.

A significant change was about ten years ago when I encountered a child's illnesses, marital quarrels, and an encounter with a self-development book.
The combination of factors has allowed me to stop gambling.

However, my wife was stuck in the habit.
Then, I decided to separate my household wallet from my wife's purse because I wanted to rebuild my household budget.

I kept a household account book on my computer.
I was stunned.
I can save money just by keeping a household account book.
I was able to return the debt that was about 1 million yen quickly.
I regret what I was spending until now.

When I keep a household account book, the unnecessary expense is at first sight, so I have lost interest in luxury items.
When household budgets calmed down, the next thing I was interested in was how to use time.

I started to keep a household account book, so I stopped going to the tavern, but I drank it at home.
I want to use it for reading and studying after returning home, but I drank quickly every day.
If I drink alcohol, the day is over.
I think I wasted a few hours every day.

I've been able to get out of this habit only after joining the online community.
As I read the newsletter and submitted the assignment, it surprisingly came true.
I don't remember using the power of will.
It doesn't matter if our refrigerator has alcohol or my wife drinks it.

Since I stopped drinking, the time has suddenly increased.
It seems to be a lie that I had only studied on holidays until now.
That's right because it falls a few hours every day.
I still think that I have wasted time, and I have been monitoring myself since the last month with a time log.

It's only been a month since I started it, but I've learned that there are many useless Web browsing.
I am taking care of the monitoring of the usage time of the smartphone.

I don't have enough time, but I have a lot of money.
I don't have a lot of assets, but I think the reason is that household spending is kept under control.

Nowadays, I have been able to pay close attention to the happiness of others, such as a small donation.

Looking back now, I think that it has changed a lot in the last ten years.
I appreciate the books on self-development.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete