Let's deepen communication by writing


I like talking.
However, it may be challenging to talk according to the other person.
Even if the other person isn't interested in my story, if they tell me to keep talking, I can continue.
But communication is not a one-way trip.

I love talking, not communication.
Writing is the same.
I write what I like and what I think.
Communication is talking and writing while watching the reaction of the other person.
Don't be self-satisfied.

However, I can't write well if I match the speaking and writing with the other person.
When you talk, the other person is right in front of you, so it's okay because you can gradually adjust to the other person's interests while talking.

However, I don't understand the interest of the other person because I don't write it in front of me.
I think it is necessary to first clarify to whom you are writing.
I am writing with a vague idea of ​​who I am talking to, even if I am not aware of it.
Mostly you want to read it for myself or an online community member.

After that, when you talk to others about your experiences, be careful.
This is because if you exaggerate too much, you'll be boasting about it.

It's easy to decide the title first if the writing is clear, but it's also difficult.
The tags are the same, too.
I haven't written with a tag in mind, but it's getting somehow converged.

In short, I don't think there is enough training in writing.
The ideal is to pick a title, pick a persona, pick a tag, and briefly put it together.
I want to write a summary so that the first three lines will be put to life, and the reader's feelings will be written.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete