I want to make my own money

I don't need more money than I need.

I feel that the time discount rate is getting lower.

I want time.


*


Be rich, buy as much as I like, travel wherever I want, and freely spend my time.

This is ideal.


Unfortunately, I am trying hard to achieve this, I just made a staircase toward the goal, and I died while climbing the stairs.


I used to have this kind of delusion until a while ago, but I think it would be fun to write a self-satisfaction novel if the text became a little better.


And the following are the goals that I think are feasible as a real route and have a high priority:


  1. Earn income wherever I am. (remote work, nomad work)
  2. Being able to remain active throughout life, earning income no matter how old.
  3. Not sticking to longevity, but being healthy.
  4. Make an international contribution once in my life.


The steps I am currently taking for these goals are:


  1. Information offering (making friends)
  2. Studying English
  3. Exercise (running, muscle training)
  4. Reading 
  5. IT technology study
  6. Sleep
  7. Meal


I want to give sleep and meal a little more priority, but now it seems that learning English is the most fun thing I've ever done, so I'll keep doing it until I get tired of it.


What I don't want to do in achieving these is the habit of wasting money and time:


  1. gambling
  2. Drinking
  3. Long-distance commuting
  4. Watching TV
  5. Passive social media and Web surfing
  6. Meaningless overtime


I almost overcame the habit of wasting money, but I wrote it with the meaning of self-care.


I don't watch much TV these days, but I'm careful because I know that I spend time on social media and Web surfing.


Taking responsibility for my future is not dependent on the company.

As expected, we cannot do it entirely, but we are careful not to depend too much.

Specifically, I try not to have the idea of ​​working until retiring age.

It's about improving my skills, organizing my surroundings, and getting ready for the next so I can always quit.


I want to earn income regardless of where I work.


This is my goal.

For that reason, I am thinking about how to earn as a freelance.

For the time being, I was doing various searches for gathering information. Still, since I learned that information would be collected by offering information, now I place importance on information offering.


I feel that a loose connection is needed to collect information, and I would like to make that fellow first.

Recently, I think the act of writing sentences and communicating with the voice to transmit information is becoming more fun.


It's important to find fun on the way to the goal.

Now, I think there is a writer as one of the ways to earn freelance money.

After that, I would like to teach IT technology, which is my current job, develop applications, and challenge translation in the long run.


I will continue to move forward with the attitude of taking responsibility for my own life.


Japanese

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete