I tried to express one day with a number


When I try it, I am quite concerned about the numbers.
What I thought about when I wrote it is that nothing about money came out.
It was a little unexpected.

*

I always get up at 5 am.
The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is to check Garmin's sleep score.
However, Garmin doesn't come out in terms of sleep score.
Sleep is graphed in four levels: deep, shallow, REM, and non-sleep.
I don't know the score, but I think it's okay to have 2 hours of deep sleep in between 7-8 hours of sleep.
I don't think it's okay since it usually lasts an hour or so.

Then wash my face and get on the scale.
It's usually around 60 kilograms.
Since it is a body composition monitor, I can also understand muscle mass.
It was 49 kilograms today.
The body age was 35 years old.
I am 14 years younger, so I am delighted.
I record the measured weight by manually inputting it with my smartphone.
Shortly, I plan to replace it with one that automatically records on my smartphone.

Getting trash in the morning is my job.
Today was the day of collecting empty cans and PET bottles.
It doesn't look too heavy, but I don't know how many grams.
The used garbage bag is 45 liters.

When I finish taking out the garbage, I change clothes and go to work.
But, since I do the morning activities, I detour to a convenience store.
Commuting by car is a distance of about 10 kilometers.
It's early in the morning, so it doesn't take 20 minutes.
At the convenience store that detours, I do the morning activities for about 90 minutes.
I read the newsletter, submit assignments, write blogs, and study English when I have time.

My job is a computer science teacher, so I use only numbers.
By the way, I may be better at binary and hexadecimal numbers than decimal numbers.
Yesterday was a logic circuit class.
There are only 0 and 1.

When work is finished at 5 o'clock, I will return immediately.
A recent pattern is to take a nap right after returning.
I can't sleep for 7 or 8 hours at a stretch, probably because I'm old.
So after I get home, I take a nap for 1-3 hours.

When I get up, I do running, English blogging, reading, etc.
I woke up at 9 pm yesterday, wrote an English blog, and read.
At this time, check the number of blogs viewed.

Then I go to bed at midnight.
I'm currently sleeping for 3 hours in the evening and 5 hours at night for 8 hours.
I'm not sure if this is good or bad, but my body is in good shape for the time being.

I record the time log by referring to the usage time of the smartphone, smartwatch, Google Map timeline, etc.
It's an analog method, but it's a great way to reflect on my day.
By recording the time log, the dead time has decreased.
I'm thinking of making a little bit of a mechanism for self-scoring from the time log by taking advantage of the fact that gamification is affected.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

Make your goals concrete

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)