I thought silence was a virtue (an old Japanese way of thinking)


By not speaking, I was running away, both myself and my family.
When I tried to tell the truth, the family was hurt.

Only recently have I come to claim my thoughts.
I rarely talked at home.
I thought my family would understand my ideas without talking.

But it was an illusion.

My job is the same, and I am not evaluated because I do not claim results.
I thought my boss understood the results of my work.

But it was an illusion.

I wouldn't want to say it is possible because it would be responsible.
I wanted to blame others when I failed.

But not now.

I argued and took responsibility.
And the job went well with this.

But it didn't work with my family.

I talked a little too much about it.
But I think my family understood my feelings.

If you do not insist, you will not be understood.
I knew that, but I couldn't do it.

If I could do this, my family could have done well.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete