I thought about divorce


It was my feeling of marriage to accompany me for a lifetime.
But it may be the limit.
Perhaps because of the different time discount rates, my wife is now completely different.
Is it wrong that I have changed, or is it wrong that my wife does not change?
From my wife's perspective, I would be worse.

*

My wife gambles and drinks, so the time discount rate is high.
Well, I can allow alcohol.

Ten years ago, I met a self-development book and decided to change myself, but I had a hard time stopping the bad practice of gambling.
I managed to quit by spending about a year by changing the commuting route or by deliberately keeping the work busy, but my wife was uncooperative.

After I stopped gambling, she didn't try to stop it, so after discussions, I decided that she wanted to like it, so I decided to keep my household budget separate.
It's been about nine years since then, and I think my wife hasn't changed much.

My outlook on marriage is now more obligatory than feeling likes and dislikes.
I swore when I got married, and I am responsible for raising children.
But, a broken marital relationship is clear to children.

I had a quarrel between husband and wife about five years ago, and I wasn't gambling anymore at that time, but I've been with them to make up.
As a result, the relationship has improved a little, but it's easy to see that it's a big blow to the household and attracted to someone with a high time discount rate.

Now that we're economically separated by splitting our households, it's clear that this lasting situation doesn't benefit each other.
One day my wife noticed this and dreamed of a day to get along, but it's hard to expect.
I've been trying to keep a good relationship with my wife by reacting.

I realized this was wrong today.

If I can explain to my wife that I want to behave at a low time discount rate and it is not acceptable, I don't think I need to be together.
Even though I'm thankful for being tied initially to me, there is no mutual benefit in continuing this relationship.

My eldest son will be in society next March, and my second son will be two years later.

It may be time to part.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete