Don't run away from the numbers


I hate to say it.
That is because my ability is revealed.
What on earth am I afraid of?
What I lose is tiny.

*

When estimating the value of things, it will not be possible to convey them using the words described below, so it will be necessary to use numbers.
I'm currently working at school, so what I care about is the students' grades.
Although the score is given for the time being, I can only tell whether it is good or bad by comparing it with other people.
I thought that the numbers are good and bad, and I always compare them with others.

The numbers I'm concerned about lately are salary, mutual fund yield, education loan interest, rent, children's tuition, food expenses, commuting time, sleeping time, wasted time, blog PVs, likes, followers, etc.

I realized that I was more concerned about the numbers than I expected.

I usually compile my text on the newsletters, but there aren't many possible episodes about the numbers in this week's topic.

I have a feeling that I don't have many numbers on my side.

Numbers are not good at all because they can't be fooled.
Now that I know the technology of achieving numerical goals by setting numerical targets and preparing the environment for them, I'm not disliked otherwise, but I was not like that before.

I prefer qualitative to measurable.
Maybe I've been running away like that.

The numbers are the core of the goal-achieving technology.
I think this week's theme will be strict, but I'll try to be positive.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

Make your goals concrete

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)