Be aware of the numbers when writing sentences



Well, is there such a good thing?
I have a laptop, but I thought I would use it outside.
So, I was pursuing only small and light items.

*

Recently, there are 17-inch laptops.
I did not know.
I'm going to move out of my home this time, but I thought that I would have to buy a computer again.

I wish I could bring my desktop PC, my son, who does not have his PC, occupies my PC because the school lessons became remote classes.
Since I have one laptop computer, I can use it for the time being, but after all, the laptop computer is hard to type.
It is okay to connect a keyboard externally, but I would like to avoid it if possible because it takes up space.

Come there and talk about today's newsletter 17-inch laptop.
The key pitch is the same as a desktop computer.
The degree of freedom in selecting specifications may not be comparable to the desktop, but it is interesting because it is a world I have never used.

Although using a PC at home is not a game, it may be expensive as a whole because it runs multiple virtual terminals and is quite heavy, but I do not want to take up much space, Its compactness is attractive.

The story changes, but I wrote the text so far, and the only number that came out was 17 of 17 inches.
Well, it certainly depends on the content, but you can see how numbers are not considered when writing sentences.
Most of my texts are not objective because they have many abstract expressions, such as heavy or light.
You have to be aware of this.

Now let's do a little research on a 17-inch laptop.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

Make your goals concrete

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)