All thanks to my father and children


I've been fooled by hedonistic things all the time.
It was my father and children who made me notice it.
Had they not been there, I would have been addicted to the bog of pleasure.

*

I am glad that I stopped gambling.
Gambling itself was a great time.
But it also sacrifices family time, one's own time, and valuable property.

The reward is just a little pleasure.
At that time, I didn't think I could quit.
But if I think about why I stopped, it's still an effect on children.

I had a strong feeling that I don't want children to grow up like this.
If I had no children, I would probably still be doing it.
My father was such a parent, so I couldn't allow me to do the same.

I wonder if that's all.
I've said various things that would be cool if I changed myself, but after all, it's all for children.
I can't be a cool father, but I don't want to be like my father.

Now that I'm not confused by the temptations of society, I've become interested in various things.
I feel like I was a kid.
I can interact with society with pure feelings.

I haven't done anything yet, but I'm delighted just because I feel like this.
I think lowering the time discount rate is the same as not being tempted by society.
So, I need an axis on how to use my time.

By overcoming gambling, I don't get confused.
Little by little, I think it has helped me to find something valuable.
It may seem awkward to get a lifelog, but I am very interested in time, so it's a lot of fun.

Various time-saving technologies are no longer confused by their price.
Given that, I think that I am now because of my father and children.

I realized that today.

Now, I think that I can now keep myself even if people surround me with high time discount rates.
If possible, I want to live surrounded by people with low time discount rates, and I would like to make such choices in the future.
And I want to continue to act proactively and take responsibility for my future.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete