Try to find out how to live in the “Extremistan”


It's an "Extremistan" that I barely care about, but maybe I wouldn't have thought about it without COVID-19.
Is it possible to live without depending on the company?

For the time being, this is a blog that I decided to step into, but it is essential to make friends live in an "Extremistan" for the time being.
Every day to promote my personality.
There are days when I honestly wonder who reads such sentences.
However, as far as the reaction is seen, some people seem to read it seriously.
I am delighted.

My blog is still about a walk in the "Extremistan."
Exploration has not progressed at all.
I still go out a lot, but I sometimes meet people with a vast number of Likes.
Such people do not spare their knowledge and experience.
I think it's quite different from me who just wrote about Lifehack.
However, many people are also life hacks and exciting people, and I am better at articles like this.

Anyway, I decided today.
Whether or not you can do it, I'll take a close look at what famous bloggers are doing.
I will connect with various people, use the ideas as a reference, and if I find a person who is only living in the "Extremistan," I will carefully observe the charm of that person.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete