The revival of reading habits



Suddenly, I felt like I was only chasing a golden egg.
Ah, I also have to grow geese.
P/PC balance is important.

I told you yesterday that the time to read books has recently decreased.
Well, there is also a fear that I will be satisfied with my input...
However, I think that the lack of input habits is a problem.

So, where should I spend my reading time?
I don't want to put any more plans in my schedule.
Also, when I stuff it, I get stuck...
However, I don't want to do it because I know enough that I can't learn it if I read it by Ear-reading while running or commuting.
That's why I think that I want to make time for reading with a single task, even if it is a little.

I want to make my habit into my time as much as possible without compromising my own time.
And there is one thing that has made a strong impact today.

It's about setting time, not quantity.

Reading doesn't mean how many pages to read a day, but how many hours or minutes.
I thought this was very good.

I have a habit of running, but I set it by distance.
I was running a long distance, so there was a delay in time, and I was a little worried because my next plan would be out of order.
I also thought that setting this as a running time was not a mileage.

I think it is a good idea to reduce the hurdles to becoming a habit.

So when should I read?
If I only listen to it by Ear-reading, I'll be able to get 1 hour round trip commute, 1 hour running, and 2 hours max.
But I don't want to do it now because I have a radio that I want to listen to when commuting.
I used to read by Ear-reading while running, but now I want to concentrate on running, so I don't want to do it.
I want to concentrate on single tasks for a while.

I think Ear-reading is the best way to use it in your free time, but in my case, it makes me sleepy if I'm not moving.

My brain power is still weak.
So if I'm doing a single task listening, I think it isn't easy unless I'm taking a walk.

So, I will stop Ear-reading at this time.

Assuming that there are about 300 pages per book, if I read one page in 1 minute, if I read about 20 minutes a day, I can get one book in two weeks.

About 26 books a year, I think it's just an excellent way to get used to it.

For the time being, I will have a lunch break during work, and if that is not possible, I will continue for 20 minutes before going to sleep at night.

When I read a book, I want to practice it immediately, so I'm likely to have trouble finding something to stop...



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete