The next step is publishing books and enriching YouTube content


I am finding it.
I've been worried all week.
Can I live in "Extremistan"?

I wasn't aware of making money, but I started blogging and YouTube in March, and at first, I thought it was a little complicated, but it was surprisingly easy to try.

So what I want to think about is what I can do and what I want to do to provide the information that the reader or viewer needs.
However, I can not understand this unless I try it honestly.

I want to publish the Kindle publication in the form of editing a blog that I have written.
I have been writing about 80 works for two and a half months, so I would like to manage this book for a year and put it into a book.
Honestly, I don't feel like selling at all, but I will focus on producing one work for the time being.

Unlike publishing books, I think YouTube is something I can't do easily.
I'm doing radio on YouTube right now, but I honestly don't think this will continue to grow.
However, it's enjoyable to do this, so I'm happy to continue with my satisfaction.

And what I want to add is educational content.
From what I know, there are quite a few areas that aren't on YouTube.
I didn't hesitate to start all the time because it wasn't something that everyone would accept, but I can't do anything about it when it's stopped, so I'll try to proceed.
For the next year, I would like to continue thinking and continuing trial and error.

The first thing I think about blogging and YouTube is that you can receive the evaluation in a real way and interact with the readers and viewers.
I realized this value only after trying it.

I feel that it is enjoyable to communicate like these rather than earning money.
And above all, I realize that my skills are improving steadily by doing blogs and YouTube.
Even if you are not very good at it, if you pick up what you are interested in, your ability will improve.

As is the case with school classes, I study a lot in advance in areas I'm not very good at, and teachers often study more than students do.

The same is true for blogs and YouTube.
Even in unfamiliar fields, I will be able to improve my ability by communicating more and more what I want to do in the future, so I would like to challenge unknown fields of interest.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete