The decrease in reading may be due to the daily email newsletter



I haven't read a book recently.
To be exact, I'm reading...
But it's just browsing.

I'm listening to audiobooks in my free time as an excuse for not having time, but I don't feel like reading.

I am slow to read a book.
I want to read it in about 1 minute per page, but it gets slower.

Previously, I learned about Photo Reading, bought a book and tried it myself,

It did not work.

I wanted to let someone know, and when I looked into the seminar, none of them were expensive and out of reach.

After all, I tried various things, but now I buy the books I want to read from the beginning to the end with paper, and the books I want to browse with e-books.

However, the amount of reading has decreased recently.
I'm only outputting, so I don't have time to read.
It is the real trouble these days.
I want to have a lot of outputs and inputs.
At first, I wanted to increase the input when the content of the blog was exhausted.

But the content never disappears.

The cause is probably an email newsletter that arrives daily from the online community.

I read an email of 2000 words every day and post it on the blog about it, but honestly, I feel satisfied with this email.

Since the content of the email is not biased, I am satisfied with it because I can sensibly write various opinions.

I suddenly thought that I would like to have a little more research theme in my way and continue reading in that field.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete