Reading is the unconscious release of fish to the fountain


I was really stuck.
About ten years ago, I was working as an instructor to train new system engineers; I can't talk to talk in a short time.
I was only talking about the main story, and the participants seemed to be bored.

The skills and experience as a lecturer are half-finished, and I didn't have the culture to talk.
In the meantime, my workplace changed, and I went to a workplace where I had some time to spare.
I decided to take this opportunity to start my reading habits.

But I don't know what to read.
So, I remember casually stopping by BOOK-OFF and buying a few books.

I didn't use the library.
I wanted to put it on the bookshelf to commemorate the reading.
I also thought that I wouldn't read it without spending a little money.
At that time, I didn't have much money for drinking and gambling.

With the help of my ease of work, I became able to read one book per day.
Then I couldn't fit in the bookshelf, and I had no choice but to go to Bookoff.
From around this time, Bookoff began to lend and borrow like a library.
I wish I had taken a picture of it before selling it.

I've read many books, but I especially loved business books.
I tried to pick a book based on a hint from a book review book.
And although I read it, there were many things I didn't understand.
And once I went to university because I wanted to study economics systematically.

In the meantime, I was pulled back to my former department and became an instructor again.
The result of reading was imposing.
I don't know what it is or how it affects me, but I've seldom had the trouble of chatting like before.

Some people have compared verbalization to the task of catching fish from an unconscious fountain,
I think it can be said that reading is the process of releasing fish into the fountain.
I get tired of catching the same fish, so I would like to release various fish.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete