Measure of work



I tried to change jobs.
It is my first time in my late forties.
I got to the telephone interview, but my schedule wasn't right, and I was gradually getting tired.
After that, I wrote an apology email and finished.

I asked my friends for their honesty and understanding.
He was encouraged to register with career change agents such as LinkedIn and Bizreach.

LinkedIn was fun.
After entering work history, educational background, skills, etc. and watching the situation for a while, many headhunters came.
I have international qualifications and rare skills, but I was honestly surprised that a job offer would come so much by being recommended by an acquaintance.

On the other hand, Bizreach was honestly tough.
After all, it was challenging to put together a resume for 30 years.
I felt that what I thought while writing the resume was that I couldn't appeal to my job contents except recently.
I got some advice from headhunters, but I realized that there aren't many job options.

While I want more free time, I want to avoid prolonged working hours, but I also want to do my best to work hard and build my skills.

Do I want free time or build up my skills?
Of course, I want both.
But with my power, I can't get the image of work that can be achieved.

There is nothing in me that can measure this.

What I feel right now is that we must firmly embody this.
It is not a vague goal, but a concrete process must be created.

This week, I'll focus on what I want to do and how much I earn to earn a living, more specifically this week, looking at the balance between the two, rather than focusing on one.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete