Improve sleep to become a laid back personality



I aim to be a laid back person, but it takes time.
However, now I have no time to spare, and I am short of sleep.

Anyway, I can't sleep well these days.
Even if I have enough sleep time, I cannot sleep deeply.

As environmental factors,
・ The room is bright.
・ Children are noisy.

I sleep in the same room as my wife, but I sleep first, and my wife sleeps afterward, but the lights are always on.
My children are noisy because the rhythm of their lives is out of order.
Children are noisy because day and night are reversed.
The reason is that the school was closed at COVID-19, and the rhythm of life has changed.
In both cases, just saying does not do it.

Even if I clear the environmental factors, I find it challenging to keep sleeping for 8 hours.
I usually wake up in 3 or 4 hours.
Then I sleep again, but after that, I have trouble falling asleep.
The same symptom can occur during the night when you run for 10 or 20 kilos, so it seems that you will not have a lack of exercise.
I can't help sleeping more and more as I get older, so I'm looking for something better.

I have this kind of sleep problem, but I think the first thing to do is to improve the environment.
It seems that I will have the opportunity to leave home in the summer, and now I can create my sleeping environment.
I want to get enough sleep, fill up my resources, and be a little laid back.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete