I'm going to write a book



It may be because of the online community that it has become so fun to write.
Until then, I had no idea what to write.

Anyway, I wanted to make a lot of friends aside from the job.
Therefore, I actively participated in places where people gathered, such as monthly meetings.
However, only a few people can speak.
A newcomer will welcome you warmly, but I can't talk deeply.

The only way to make friends is to get to know me.
Fortunately, my online community has something like an Internet bulletin board, and I've begun to "write what I think" here, something I've never done before.

However, I couldn't write it even though I wanted to start.
I couldn't write too much, so when I was thinking about quitting, I realized the reason. It means that I was trying to hide my true self.

What am I afraid of
If I can't express myself in this place without a dream killer, where can I write it?
Therefore, remove all the desire to protect me and write my thoughts obediently.
I decided to do just that.

How about that, it's coming out more and more, it's exciting.
It's too fast for the keyboard to hit.
It's nice to have voice input now.

Once I became able to self-disclose in the online community, I also wanted to post on a blog.
It happened because there was a newsletter that explained the importance of offering information.
After that, I also posted it to the blog.
Access from peers who are thinking of similar things.
I didn't know that connecting was such fun.

My desire gradually deepened, and I came up with the idea of ​​offering in English.
But I've never written an English sentence.
I have only written simple e-mails.
However, I wanted to do it, so I came up with a Google translation when I thought about what I could do.

So, I translated a Japanese blog into English and started sending it on Blogger.
There are few page views so far, and there are no comments.
I am completely satisfied, but I will continue to improve for half a year.

Then, what I am planning next, I am thinking of writing a book.
One of the contents has already decided.

"Easy with Google Translate! Let's Start an English Blog"
Subtitle: Let's acquire English while offering information!

For the time being, I plan to mature this content and write a book for the next two years.
I want to write a book once because it doesn't sell well.

About ten months after I decided to write a sentence.
I never thought I would have the motivation to write a book.
I knew the joy of writing freely without the frame.
I want to continue to write small things and continue to connect with people by writing.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete