If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

I always had a short-term, centralized plan, one year at the longest.
I've probably never made a plan more than that.
I think it was the first visible shape.


My goals so far are all about how I can contribute to my job.
Fortunately, I'm allowed to do something I like relatively much at the job, so it makes sense.

However, because of the short-term decisive battle, I have no time to spare, and regardless of whether I achieve it, what comes after that,

Burnout syndrome.

I have a stoic personality, so I take it quite seriously.
However, the reaction has made me motivated for quite some time.
I think this was always a repeat.

The most shocking thing I learned this week was the dispersion of time.
I had no such idea.
That's the only goal I could achieve in a year, so I can't help it.

I thought that time dispersion was only about the dollar-cost averaging method.
I felt like the scales fell from my eyes.

I also wanted to get good results in a short period, so I couldn't get good results, so it was hard.
The environment wasn't good enough, but I was giving up.

The more I hurry, the harder I plan, and the more I hurt myself.
How many years have I been doing that?

I was happy when I learned the technique of time dispersion, and I made a plan for ten years in good condition.
But even if I knew this technique, I couldn't make it before.
It wasn't accompanied by action.
Now it's different, and most already started.

Self-cooking and piano will start in August.
It's only here, but because it will be a job change or transfer.

Now, most of what I have sealed as an adult has been released.
Everything I do is an extension of an amateur, but I think I'll polish it for over ten years.


Japanese

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

Make your goals concrete