I haven't laughed recently



I find myself an interesting person.
It's a pursuit of surprises rather than merely looking for funny stories.
I'm looking for something new to me, and laughter in it.

When I was a kid, I think I had a calm and gentle heart.
When I'm always smiling, I feel like a silly character, and I'm sick of being tampered with by someone.
Then, I gradually understood that it was bad that I was smiling and that I was the target of the attack, and I stopped laughing.

Since becoming an adult, it may have blocked people by not laughing.
I don't laugh, pretending to be busy and praying that I won't come to work.

I feel like I'm not laughing these days again.
I have a feeling that I don't have enough laughter.
I feel that COVID-19 made me refrain from going out, and the number of opportunities to meet people has decreased dramatically.

In the online community, I can still expose myself, so there's laughter in it too.
Little by little, I became able to express the pure feelings of my childhood.
I have learned how to live by adapting to the surroundings, but I think that this is a significant loss.

Let's laugh more and more!

If I expose myself as I am, I may be attacked by people who have been frustrated.
However, I am already mature, and I should be able to keep a distance with them, so I will laugh more and become more interesting myself.



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete