Half of my working time is wasted



I have no concentration for 8 hours.
I am tired in the morning.
Then, since there is no afternoon, I take a nap lightly during the lunch break and manage to survive.
Still, I couldn't help but sleep after 4 pm.

If you write it like this, you'll think it's a bad guy.
But I've got my work done in the morning.
I am tired during the afternoon hours, so I devote myself to less head-intensive work.
It feels like I'm diluting a job that takes less than an hour if I concentrate.

When I was still in my twenties, I was working in software development.
It was over 20 years ago when the version of Windows 3.1.
I had to set goals every week and achieve them, and I was free to work.
There was no core time, and I just had to attend the meetings I needed.
I work only in the morning when it is easy for me to work, and in the afternoon, I spend time walking, running, taking a nap, and when I am in good shape, I work a little from the evening.

My favorite routine was to work hard in the morning, walk and run in the afternoon, thinking vaguely about problems in the morning, and then feed the ideas that inspired me to the evening work.

It took only about a year, but I think it was the best way to work, and I was satisfied with the results and evaluations.

It's been over 20 years since then, and I'm getting three times as much salary, but I've forgotten how to do the job that suits me best.

Don't do any work that fills your time when you're no longer focused.

For a while, I had to take a good break and fit into the working hours, but I decided to find a job that suits my style.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete