Future Boy Ikupapa



I was always impatient.
I'm 49 years old, and even if I study, it doesn't work.
After all, am I stupid or because of my age?

Inevitably, I had an ideal self that I created compared to other people, and I thought that if I worked hard, I would be able to get closer to that.
I think there was one who was not satisfied with the current situation.

The Maximizer of the strength finder is 22nd, which is rather low-ranking, but I think there is a strong tendency to seek better products.
For that reason, I often spend my time only for myself, and as a result, I feel that I am sacrificing my family.
It's not laid back to my family.

I am satisfied with what I am today as a result of past efforts.
I think it has grown as compared to 10 years ago.
However, I don't feel that I am alive now.
Therefore, I am insensitive to my current dissatisfaction and satisfaction.

Maybe I'm living in the world for 5 or 10 years from now.

I think that's what I learned from the online community that led me to such thoughts.
In terms of laid back, it is often not good.
There are some stories that I have sacrificed my family, and I try to save time and improve efficiency because I value my time.
Therefore, I step on the accelerator at the yellow traffic light and walk on the escalator.

In Anger Management, the other day, I told him that I wouldn't get angry much, but it's a pain to deal with after getting upset, so I feel that I don't want to spend time doing that.

I feel very inexperienced to be laid back.
It may not be suitable for my personality.
However, I'd like to have some extra time so that I don't step on the accelerator with a yellow light just because I don't have time.




コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete