First, experience various side jobs


Short working hours are attractive.
By working from home this time, I was suddenly able to work a short time, so I wondered if it would be possible.
If I think about it carefully, there are no obstacles to my work, such as meetings and visitors, and the work density has only increased, so I am not doing a particularly high value-added work.

In this situation, when my hourly wage was 3000 yen, and I got 24,000 yen in 8 hours, it became clear that half a day was wasted time, and I could only get 12,000 yen.
If you can still finish the work in 4 hours and have another 4 hours free, that might be attractive...

However, even if you have more free time, it does not make sense to pay half your salary.
After all, it turns out that there is no choice but to increase the added value of that four-hour work.
It means I have to work for 6,000 yen an hour.

I can imagine improving my current skills and increasing my salary by working eight hours, but it's hard to imagine how I could get double your salary for a half-day job.
I wonder if it is impossible to work for a company.

When it comes to Cashflow Quadrant, it doesn't feel easy unless you are a business owner or an investor.
Also, in the individual creator class, I can think of selling something to make money. Still, considering the feasibility, I think that the limit is to earn pocket money as an author.

In any case, it's a new field that I haven't experienced, so it seems that I need to try something and make trial and error.
In a little place, try writing a blog, writing a book, making a smartphone application, working an online tutor, etc. And I need to think about how I can make money with those contents.

First of all, you don't have to make a profit, so you can't proceed unless you start by experiencing various side jobs.
I haven't thought about whether to let my specialty be a side job, so it seems that it is better to take an early action while working in after-COVID-19 is changing drastically.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete