Build an extensive reading infrastructure


I want to live surrounded by books.

If you are a fan of Takashi Tachibana, I will dream of studying like the Cat Building.

I was one of them.



After all, I like paper books.

It is good to be able to read while flipping.

If it's an e-book, you can't feel the connection because each page is broken.


An infrastructure for people who want to read many books; the first thing that comes to mind is the library.

I have used it a lot.

However, I have stopped using it recently.

The reasons are that popular books cannot be borrowed immediately; they are not doing at night; there are too many older adults, etc.


The library was modest, and the next one was Kindle Unlimited.

I'm not good at e-book, but I appreciate all-you-can-read.

But, I don't have much, the book I want to read.


I ended up buying a book.

Of course, the books in the library are borrowed there.

I want to buy cheaply, so I often buy second-hand goods.

And the books that overflow from the bookshelf will be sold.

I sell only at Yahoo! Auction so far, but I am looking for a way to sell it at a high price because it takes the least effort, such as Amazon and Flea Market.


I've said that paper books are good, but in fact, an e-book is also excellent.

That is where you can Ear-reading.

I am not good at translations, so I listen to them when I read them.

I want to put a lot of books in a study like the Cat Building, but because it is physically and financially impossible, this is the infrastructure for my extensive reading.


  • First, check online if there are books in the library, and if you can rent immediately, make a reservation.
  • If not, check with Amazon, buy a cheaper one comparing new and used.
  • If you find the translation challenging to read, buy it on the Kindle.
  • Since Kindle Unlimited sometimes has bargains, I think it is a reading tax and contract.
  • Books that overflow from the bookshelf are put together on Yahoo! Auction (actually this is fun)
  • I don't read much at home; I often go to cafes and restaurants (I'm staying at home now...)


I wonder what to leave when selling books.

But lately, I'm just selling it in the hope of rebuying it.

Sometimes I buy the second and third books.

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, etc...

My extensive reading infrastructure looks like this for now, but in the future, I would like to expand it further, such as immersing yourself in the Tsutaya Book Cafe or staying in Hakonehonbako.


Tsutaya Book Cafe


Hakonehonbako


I will continue to search for suitable buying, selling, and spots for book lovers.



Japanese

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete