I thought about the cost performance of commuting time

Hello, the cost performance is now anxious recently.

Have you ever calculated any of your hourly wages?

I often care about cost performance.
For example, commuting to my workplace is about 30 minutes, but on the highway, it takes only 15 minutes.
I care about these 15 minutes, and I want to save.

Therefore, the comparison with hourly wage used as an indicator in aiming for various time savings.
My income is about 7.22 million yen in annual revenue.

There are 365 days a year, but there are holidays, so the workday in a year is about 235 days.
Working hours are 8 hours, and overtime work is about 2 hours a day on average, so I work about 10 hours a day.
When converting these results to an hourly wage, it is about 3,000 yen.

Using the round-trip highway for commuting saves 30 minutes.
The cost of a round trip is 920 yen.
Converting the time savings of 30 minutes to the hourly wage is 1500 yen.
So, if you work an extra 30 minutes a day on the expressway, you can only get 920 yen so that you will lose about 600 yen.
The critical thing to consider here is whether it is worth the time, even if you lose 600 yen.

Even if you save 30 minutes for a round trip, I think the meaning is different between 15 minutes in the morning and 15 minutes in the evening.
I feel like 15 minutes in the morning is very valuable, and 15 minutes in the evening is not so much.
Also, during commuting time, there are things you can do other than driving during, and you may find value there.
I focused on single-tasking, so I focused on driving while driving, but listening to music or listening to audiobooks is generally a valuable activity, I think.

At the moment, I commute on the national route, but given the value of 15 minutes in the morning, the cost performance is very subtle, and it is hard to answer.

I think that there is money that wasted daily without worrying about cost performance, as in the case of commuting.
I want to review my life in various ways and think about spending money on where it should use.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Improve your sensitivity to numbers

If not done, no plan can be made (PDCA to DCAP)

Make your goals concrete